Friday, July 31, 2009

Why can't we get these kind of probing questions on his real news broadcast?

To be honest, not being a CNN junkie, the first time Anderson Cooper really came to my attention was when he hosted the first two seasons of "The Mole"... Even then it was obvious that he was a newsman with a sense of humor... Nonetheless, in this guest hosting spot he proves he still has the ability to ask just the right question... (And no, I'm not really gonna comment on the fact that he's slumming doing Regis and Kelly or ask what it does to his "journalistic integrity" because a)I figure everybody just needs a good paycheck every now and then and 2)he works for CNN - I'm not sure the concept of journalistic integrity even comes into the picture)...



Of course, what I really love about the clip is the fake outrage from everyone involved - including the audience who you know was salivating to hear the answer..

No comments:

Post a Comment